Parent & Toddler Open Play
These are 60 minute sessions where your toddler can run and play on their own initiative.
Each session enables you and your child to explore and familiarise yourselves with the gymnastic equipment.
Sessions help little ones to learn in a comfortable and safe environment whilst interacting with other children.
Equipment in use will help to promote balance, co-ordination and a foundation in basic gymnastics.
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants the following guidelines are in place during these sessions:
- Not all equipment is available for use in open play.
- No push chairs are allowed on the gym floor.
- All shoes and socks should be removed.
- No eating or drinking in the gym.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Children’s jewellery should be removed.
- Let your child lead you – it’s their time for fun.
Sessions are pay as you go and cost £5 for the hour payable at reception by cash or card.
For session times please see our class timetable