UTOPIA GYMNASTICS PRIVACY STATEMENT
At Utopia Gymnastics (UG) we aim to respect and protect the privacy of our website visitors. This statement explains what happens to any personal information you give us, or that we collect when you visit our site. We update our policy occasionally so please refer to it regularly. We provide gymnastics activities and are registered with British Gymnastics who govern the sport and offer competitions and events in which we may participate.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following information:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information you provide voluntarily. For example, when you register for classes or ask for information, make payments or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- CCTV will be in use monitoring the interior and exterior of the building in order to prevent and detect crime and safeguard our participants and staff.
Use of Your Personal Information
When you provide personal information to us, you are consenting to its use in the ways described in this privacy statement. We use the personal information we collect from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- Supply the information that you have asked for.
- Deliver the gymnastics activity you have requested and communicate with you.
- Provide (with your consent) information by phone, e-mail, text message or social media about UG news, activities, products and opportunities that we think will interest you and your child.
- Notify any changes to UG terms and conditions and process relevant payments.
- Carry out any relevant risk assessments: Some individuals may have a medical condition that may be affected by taking part in gymnastics. It is vital that you share any relevant medical information with us. We will ask for your permission before undertaking any appropriate assessments.
- If someone has a disability or special needs, we will review the information you provide to identify any action we can take to support their inclusion. We may need more information to help us in this process.
- Respond to any comments, questions or complaints you may send us.
- Maintain class attendance records and contact details for emergency purposes.
- Videoing and taking photos for coaching purposes and/or to promote UG on our website, social media site(s) and in communications. All video and photos of participants will only be published in line with our safeguarding policy.
- When entering a competition organised by an external organisation, we will, with your agreement, share details required to enter the event, usually name, DOB and gender. Most competitions are large events with media, press, photographers and people videoing.
- You may object to any of the above uses of your information by contacting us. Note that this may restrict our ability to coach your child effectively.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Statement and in the circumstances detailed below:
- Where we are obliged by law to disclose your personal information.
- To reduce and prevent the risk of fraud.
- If we believe that the sharing of personal information is vital to protect you, your child or another person.
- If we sell any or all of UG to a purchaser.
Third Party Links
There are links to other sites and third parties on our website. This does not mean that we endorse or approve their privacy practices. We recommend that you review their privacy statement before providing any personal information.
In accordance with Data Protection law you have the right to access any personal information that we hold about you and your child. If anything is inaccurate, you can ask us to delete or correct it. We will make the changes or explain why we are unable.
Please contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Statement at:- firstname.lastname@example.org